The minidumper of the 60 series is also produced in the hi-tip model, i.e. the machine is equipped with a body that has a special mechanism allowing vertical lifting of the same in order to be able to discharge the contents into a raised body similar to that of a truck.
Whether you are performing work relating to construction, landscaping, agriculture, or anything else, the 85 series 800 kg minidumper can simplify your life thanks to its many configurations; hydraulic dumping, self-loading with front discharge bucket, and self-loading with hi-tip hopper to discharge the material into trucks.
• Operating payloads from 850 to 1200 kg.
• 1.5m discharge height - can tip into standard skip.
• Narrow design enables machines to pass through a standard 1m doorway
(HD850 and HD1000 only when fitted with optional narrow tyres).
• "Rental Tough" designs and fabrications to keep you working in tough conditions.
Bergmann are renowned for making industry leading wheeled and tracked dump trucks. Molson Compact Equipment are delighted to now offer these industry leading, quality dumpers.
Built from conviction. For performance, for efficiency, for comfort, for safety.
With high transport capacity, fantastic driving comfort on all terrains and maximum operational safety. These dumpers fit all manner of applications, such as; mining, road building, pipeline laying and sports ground construction.
The C30R-3 is a very compact carrier for its class. It has a total width of 1.5 meter allowing this machine to be efficient even on very small jobsites. A total length of 3.28 meters makes it easy to turn in every condition, especially with the feature that this machine can spin-turn
- Compact dimensions: perfect partner for an efficient work in narrow jobsite.
- 1-side dumping, 3-way opening vessel with high capacity: 1.24 m3 heaped
- Upgraded operator station with reversible seat
- Powerful Yanmar 4-cylinder engine with cooled EGR and DPF
- Variable speed 2-pump, 2-motor Hydrostatic System (HST): optimized manoeuverability and smooth control